Yogic-Ayurveda Diet, Nutrition & Cooking Workshop
YACEP PROGRAM - 5 DAYS (30 ACCREDITED HOURS) 2 DAYS (10 ACCREDITED HOURS) SATURDAY & SUNDAY Enroll Now
- Diet principles – YOGA, NATUROPATHY, AYURVEDA
- Diet plans during Hata Yoga practice
- Yogic Diet Cooking Class – 20 recipes
- Ayurveda Cooking Class – 10 recipes
- Naturopathy Cooking Class – 10 recipes
(study materials will be provided during the course period) NB:- All recipes used will be organic and seasonal
BENEFITS OF OUR NUTRITION & COOKING CLASSES
- This course will help students to learn about the diet and dietary guidelines, its nutritive value and effects on the body, purely in Yogic and Ayurveda way. The candidate will become confident in assessing different types of food for its merits and demerits through Yogic and Ayurveda principles.
- To learn the proper methods of cooking. The proper cooking ensures that the one who consumes that food will get all the health benefits associated with the food.
- The candidate will learn different spices and herbs and their common uses for general health, nutritional deficiency, wellness and illness related problems and other small injuries.
- Different recipes for good health of Self and Family care regimens to be followed which comes from kitchen and surroundings.
- Updating knowledge in Yoga and Ayurveda from kitchen to surroundings.
- This course will cover introduction to Yogic and Ayurvedic dietary guidelines described in ancient INDIAN classics. It will deal with various dietary regimens for the health benefits. Participants will be made to learn the properties of various foods used in our daily routine.
- Particular attention will be given to discuss the harmful effects of wrong and unhealthy combinations of food and to find solutions for the same through Yoga and Ayurveda for prevention of lifestyle disorders.