YACEP PROGRAM - 5 DAYS (30 ACCREDITED HOURS) & 2 DAYS - SATURDAY & SUNDAY Enroll Now
Join Kalari-Yoga Fitness Classes, crafted from Yoga and South Indian Kalari Payattu. It is a unique combination of power, strength and flexibility using sequence of movements. The set of practice is centered around breathing exercises, warm up exercises, yoga asana practice and martial art movements. Kalari Yoga is a mix of leg movement, whole body movement twisting movements, flexibility, core muscle strength and sense organ optimsation.
BENEFITS OF OUR KALARI-YOGA WORKSHOPS
- Improves flexibility and stability of core muscles.
- Stimulates muscle tissue, Myo-fascia and connective tissue
- High energy form of exercise
- Useful as aerobic exercises and strength training
Kerala Traditional Martial Art – Separate sessions on Northern Style and Southern Style - (Beginners and Intermediate Level Training Only)
- Asta Vadivu Training (Eight Animal Pose)
- Chuvadu (5) Movements and Balancing Training
- Kalari Meyvzhakkam (Flexibility Exercises)
- Mey Payattu (Self Defence and Marma)
- Four Day Kalari Training (4 hour per day) - (Astavadivu, Chuvadu, Meyvazhakkam, Meypayattu)
- Four Days Alignment and Anatomy Training (Myo Fascia Techniques) 20 Hours Training (Theory and Practical)
- Four Days Natya Yoga (2 Hours Practical & 1-hour Theory)